Perfect for a Stag or Hen do, staff party, Christmas party or the like. A taster at our varying range of clay targets, and full instruction and coaching will guarantee the competitive streak comes out in the group! Shoot a scored 16 target competition on a variety of clays, guaranteed to provide laughs for a while!
(Just between us, Hen’s often do better than Stags! And often people beat the boss!)
(or give us a shout if these times don’t suit!)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!