Our most popular package shooting 8 scored stations. The Challenge builds on the skills you learn shooting our Experience followed by a stepping up to shoot our true doubles Olympic style. This option offers the most bang for your buck and yet suitable for first time shooters. Bring your mates and stake your claim to the top of the podium. Are you up to the Break One Challenge?
(or give us a shout if these times don’t suit!)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!