Queenstown’s top group shooting activity! Our challenge offers a shooting competition suitable for the first time shooter and enough challenge for the seasoned veteran. With full instruction, coaching and practise shots you will shoot 6 scored stations with a variety of targets finishing off with our Beretta Challenge of 4 targets on after the other. This is guaranteed to be the event your group talks about for days. Bring your A game and take your shot at the title!
Why not challenge the Boss to a competition for a top score for the entire company, or pop up to the range after work, have a shoot and finish with a barbie and a beer.
Or how about challenge the stag to a competition for whose buying the next round back in town!
(Just between us, Hen’s often do better than Stags! And often people beat the boss!)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!