For any group looking for that unique adventure! An ideal and exciting introduction to clay target shooting with full instruction, coaching and practise. We guarantee will break a clay! Shooting 4 scored stations, this is a great way for your whole group to compete with each other. Who’s your Top Gun!?
(Just between us, Hen’s often do better than Stags! And often people beat the boss!)
(or give us a shout if these times don’t suit!)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!