This Group Activity is the prefect choice for everyone. Test your skills with one of the oldest forms of marksmanship on our Archery Range followed with our Group Challenge a more modern form of the clay target range. This package is a combination of archery and clay target shooting with full instruction and coaching. You will shoot 6 scored stations. Can you master not one, but two forms of shooting!?
(minimum numbers apply)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Street
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!