This is the ultimate group activity in an ultimate location. An array of challenging, competitive and fun activities for any group! Includes Clay Target Shooting, Archery and Knife Throwing. Picked up from town, you’ll be transported to the range where you have exclusive use of the grounds to hone your skills in Clay Shooting, Archery and the ever fun Knife Throwing. You’ll then be delivered back to town with a very particular set of skills!
(minimum numbers apply)
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Street
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!